Silicon Ranch develops projects across the country and looks forward to working with you to understand your needs so that we can deliver a cost-effective solution that aligns with your goals.
Silicon Ranch works with landowners to procure land for our full-service solar energy solutions. We work with landowners that have available acreage for development for any project size. While we prefer to purchase the land, we are willing to enter into a long-term lease when appropriate. If you own land and wish to discuss either selling or leasing property, contact us today. We will provide a no-cost site evaluation to determine if your property is suitable for a solar energy opportunity.
The following are some of the characteristics we look for during site evaluation:
- Contiguous land, from 25 acres to several hundred acres, preferably flat and clear
- Close proximity to power lines and/or a local utility substation
- Clear of environmental issues like floodplains, wetlands, and endangered species
Silicon Ranch works with commercial and industrial clients to provide full-service solar energy solutions. We work with each individual business to understand its goals prior to developing a customized, cost-effective solution. If you wish to discuss a solar energy solution that improves your bottom line and supports your sustainability commitment, contact us today. We will provide a no-cost evaluation/proposal to determine if your business can benefit from a solar energy solution.
The following are some of the characteristics we evaluate in the proposal process:
- Available roof space or land adjacent to the company’s facility
- Average energy usage and cost of electricity at the facility
- Sustainability and renewable-energy-specific goals of the business
Silicon Ranch works with utilities across the country to provide full-service solar energy solutions, including generation & transmission (G & T) companies, public power districts, investor owned utilities (IOUs), local municipals, and electric cooperatives. Silicon Ranch is a Platinum Associate member of the National Rural Electric Cooperative Association (NRECA).
We work with each utility to understand its goals and requirements prior to developing a customized, cost-effective solution. If you wish to discuss a solar energy solution or opportunity that improves your bottom line and supports your sustainability commitment, contact us today. We will provide a no-cost proposal to determine if your utility can benefit from a solar energy opportunity.
The following are some of the characteristics we analyze in the evaluation and proposal process:
- Interconnection policies
- Local regulatory environment
- Local economic development initiatives
We work with other solar energy developers across the country to create turnkey solar energy solutions. As a full service solar provider, Silicon Ranch can partner with another developer at any point in the development process. We also acquire projects from developers to ensure effective and efficient project delivery. If you wish to discuss a solar energy solution or opportunity that requires assistance, including project development, financing, or ownership, contact us today. We will provide a no-cost evaluation to determine if a project bid and proposal could benefit all parties.
The following are some of the characteristics we analyze in our evaluation of developer proposals:
- Size (MW) and location of the project
- Project deadlines for project delivery and the status of the project’s due diligence including interconnection and environmental reviews
- Status and terms of any power purchase agreements with the customer